Jack and Jill Adopt

A Mommy Daddy Blog

October 26, 2006

Babies Babies Babies!

There are four pregnant teachers at my school. I guess that wouldn't be very much for a huge school, but my tiny little rural school only has 40 teachers. That means that 10% of the teachers are pregnant. Plus me adopting!

Even though I didn't experience infertility, I still get little pangs sometimes when I hear the other teachers talking about pregnancy stuff. Normally I don't have any desire to experience pregnancy. I really feel that adoption is the way I want to go, and we'll probably do it again after Kit gets home. Still, sometimes I feel that I might be missing something.

For all those little babies that are coming I'm knitting hats. I found some beautiful hand dyed yarn at my local yarn store. It is multi-colored with beautiful soft green, blue, purple, yellow and red. It knits up to look like stained glass. If I have extra yarn I might make a sweater for Kit. I already knitted him some little red pants. I can't wait til he's home to wear them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home