Jack and Jill Adopt

A Mommy Daddy Blog

March 08, 2007

Diapers

I have to take pleasure in the little things. Jack and I decided to try cloth diapers and yesterday my order arrived from an online store. At first I wanted the All-In-Ones which are just like disposable diapers, only they're cloth. Then when I realized it would cost several hundred dollars to outfit our baby (although it would still be cheaper than disposable in the long run) I decided to look at the more economical options. We decided on using Indian prefold cotton with diaper covers. You fold up the squares of cotton, wrap them around the baby's bum and put the diaper cover over it all. There are no pins required if you get the right kind of diaper cover. So anyway, I had fun playing with the diapers, putting them away in the nursery, and imagining using them with Kit.

Isn't it kind of pathetic when you're reduced to daydreaming about changing diapers?

1 Comments:

  • At 3/10/2007 7:20 PM, Blogger erinberry said…

    It's crazy the things we can't wait for, isn't it? The week before our trip, all I could think about was giving the baby a bath again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home