Jack and Jill Adopt

A Mommy Daddy Blog

March 19, 2007

Blarg

All this stuff about Guatemalan adoption going on now is making me sick to my stomach. See US Immigration to see what I'm talking about. We picked Guatemala in part because of the DNA testing of child and first mom. I figured that was a pretty good safeguard to make sure our adoption was ethical. Also the kids need homes so much! I'm scared for us, but I'm more scared for all the kids in Guatemala who will be left with nothing. Do I think adoption needs to be reformed? Definitely. I think our agency is pretty good. After all, they handled one of Angelin@ J0lie's adoptions (sarcasm). I don't know what to think. This post is really incoherent, but it reflects the way I feel right now. I want my baby home, but I want to be sure he is really mine.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/20/2007 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My heart is with you! This is a really confusing, difficult time. Lets hope that everyone involved does what is best for the babies and children involved.

    Love,
    "M"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home