Jack and Jill Adopt

A Mommy Daddy Blog

March 28, 2007

Previo

Well, we got our previo. Our agency told us that 90% of the cases get a previo, so it's not that surprising. Still, I didn't think it would take 12 WEEKS before we got ours! We were told the typical stay in PGN is 6-12 weeks. So of course on week 12 we get the email that we have a previo. No other information can be gleaned. They don't know what it's for, and they can't speculate on how long the process will take after we get back into PGN. Considering that our lawyer farted around for 3 months to get us into PGN in the first place, I'm not too optimistic. I'm wondering if Kit will be home for his first birthday...

3 Comments:

  • At 3/28/2007 8:36 PM, Blogger art-sweet said…

    Oh that BITES. I'm so sorry.

     
  • At 3/28/2007 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so upset for you! The most difficult part is that there are no answers or consistency in this whole process. I certainly hope that you will get to give Kit his first taste of birthday cake!!
    Hugs,
    "M"

     
  • At 3/29/2007 12:41 PM, Blogger erinberry said…

    I'm so sorry. It's ridiculous that it should take so long for a kick-out :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home