Jack and Jill Adopt

A Mommy Daddy Blog

April 04, 2007

Roller Coaster

When I got home from school yesterday, I was feeling pretty down and depressed. I had been feeling this way for the last few days. Then I checked my email, and there was a message from the agency saying our previo had been fixed! That's all it took to make me feel better. We aren't back in PGN yet, but I'm still really happy because this previo got fixed more quickly than I expected. Maybe things will start moving again.

Last night I dreamed about Kit. We had him home with us and I was feeding him and changing his diaper. It was one of the best dreams I've ever had. Then the dream changed and we were still waiting for him so my mom bought us a Cabbage Patch Doll to help with the wait! I thought it was great in the dream, but it was a little puzzling when I woke up...

1 Comments:

  • At 4/04/2007 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so happy that the previo was so easy to fix! I hope your dream with Kit comes true very soon!

    Love,
    "M"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home