Jack and Jill Adopt

A Mommy Daddy Blog

June 22, 2007

Last day of school!

Today was my last day of school. I'm so excited! Four months until I have to start up again. Hopefully by then I'll be totally ready to go back. I have to go to graduation tonight which promises to be hot and tiring. The senior class makes a video where each student gets five minutes. Of course this stretches to much more than five minutes each. Thankfully we only have 32 seniors. It will still be verrrrry long though. I'm going to take my knitting. I'm making Kit a little sweater with cables. Go me! Cables! They're actully a lot easier than I feared.

10 days until Guatemala! I don't know how I'll survive.

3 Comments:

  • At 6/23/2007 9:26 AM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    I have been visiting alot of adoption blogs lately as my husband and I have just began the adoption process ourselves. You must be so excited! July 1st will be here before you know it! I am so happy for your family!

     
  • At 6/23/2007 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jill,

    Way to Go!!! You made it through school and now the countdown begins for July 1st and you and Jack being reunited with your beautiful baby boy!! I am so happy and excited for you all!!

    Love,
    "M"

     
  • At 6/25/2007 2:26 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Hi Krazymom,

    I hope all of our trials and tribulations don't discourage you from going through with your adoption! Best of luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home